Friday, March 7, 2014

Young Ambassadors Performance

Katelyn and I went to the Young Ambassadors Perfomance, the theme was love. It was so much fun! They are so amazing, the costumes and dances were super awesome and they looked like they were having tons of fun (: They did all these love songs. One that I thought was super funny was a song that two of the guys sing (Maybe I like it even more because I have a condition where guy's voices melt my heart...) they are pretending to be two princes- Cinderella's prince and Rapunzel's prince. It was a funny song, and those men's voices... After the performance Katelyn and I were like, "OH! We want someone to love!" Haha

Definitely a fun activity PLUS with an arts card it was one $2 when normally tickets are $12! So that makes it even more worth it (:

I look like a deer in headlights... that's what sleep deprivation does to you (;


No comments: