For FHE tonight we went to Bishop Bridgewater's house. They are really nice, and it was super fun to go! They had tons of stuff to do, while the Bishop went to pick up pizza from Costco.
2 things I learned:
1. Costco makes pretty good pizza
2. I LOVE PING PONG. LOVE IT. Especially around the world, or something like that (it's a group game)
They have a ping pong table, pool table, basketball game thing, and fuse ball table. Not to mention countless board games. So it was fun to chill and play games. Plus, the Bishop and his wife are super awesome! haha (:
Something I learned though, this past year the Bishop and his wife had become "empty nesters" their youngest two are twins, and one is on a mission and one is now in college. They were feeling kind of lonely, and then he was called to be the Bishop of the YSA 46th ward. I thought that was such an awesome story. What a testimony that God knows what we need and is aware of each of us. Just after feeling sort of lonely from having their last 2 kids leave, they get to adopt a whole ward of youth! (:
Anyway, the only picture I got was one of Jackie holding a pet of their son (who is on a mission). The lizard's name is Steve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment