Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Preparing for Seminary

In my ward our seminary is combined with the other ward as well. Since there are so many youth the classes have been divided by grade; Freshman (25ish kids), Sophomore (20ish), Juniors (12ish), and Seniors (12ish).

My teacher decided that he was going to have his students teach. Thankfully he said we could do it in pairs! So I am teaching with my friend Kylee! However, since she works a lot we didn't really get the chance to plan it together- so I am "working" on it. haha

I think that team teaching may be harder than teaching alone- but who cares, nobody wants to stand up and talk for an hour by themselves.

So here I am, almost 11 at night, trying to be somewhat prepared for tomorrow.

Maybe this is the time when you say, lets just wing it. Yeah that sounds good.


No comments: