Wednesday, January 1, 2014

BYU Here I Come!

Today is the day! Kylee came by for one last good bye. I gave hugs to everyone, we had a family prayer and then to the airport I went!

Both of my flights were pretty bumpy, so getting to Las Vegas was a relief. Grandma and Grandpa picked me up. I didn't really get any pictures of St. George or of the trip. I was to awed by the mountains, and just was talking to Grandma and Grandpa. It was wonderful to visit with them and spend the evening in their home. Grandma showed me around St. George, we stopped by the visitor's Center- it was a wonderful evening (:

The next day we packed into the car and headed for Provo. It was a decent drive, we ate at a restaurant with trains all inside of it, it was very pretty! Then, once we got to St. George we got lost trying to find all the different buildings, but managed to get all my stuff into my room before going to their friend's house, the Anderson's for dinner. After a lovely meal with the Anderson's we went to the grocery store then said our good byes! 

Grandma and Grandpa took me out to breakfast one last time before they went home. It was wonderful... and now I was on my own.

Here are the few random pictures I did take...



Right before I took off from Phoenix to Las Vegas


No comments: