It was SUPER fun. The place it was at, was outside of a casino... it was a little dinky, and some areas smelled like smoke. At first we thought it was a total bust. But then, they started to fill up the hot air balloons. It was so amazing to be able to get up close and talk to all the pilots. I LOVED it. There is something so magical and fantastic about hot air balloons. It was so much fun. (:
While we were there, someone who was working, said they needed a couple volunteers (it was a rare thing to need some extras I guess...) and they asked us to help! So we all went in and signed some stuff, then they took us out to show us who we would be working with. It ended up that the pilot wouldn't need us till tomorrow, so Kylee and I decided we would come back tomorrow and help!
It was super fun, and I would definitely go again next year (:
then once it got dark, they did what is called a balloon glow, it is where they light up and glow in the dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment