Today I was able to go to prom with my Best Friend (: It was also his birthday! After he got here I put on his boutonniere and he gave me my Corsage then We took a couple of pictures and left to Sister Johnston's. We were meeting 2 other couples there to have Sister Johnston take pictures and then she served us dinner. It was SUPER fun and the group was great. It ended up being the best part of prom! The dance turned out to be really lame. But it was fun to get dressed up and hang with your friends (:
Pictures Kori took:
 |
| Trying to put on his Boutonniere |
 |
| My Hair! |
 |
| He opened his gift (bottom left) I gave him a collage of pictures in a frame, |
Pictures Sister Johnston took:
Couples (by colors), Yellow: Maggie and Drew. Black/white: Courtney and Wil. Then of course there is Blake and I. haha
Now that Prom is over, it's time for some sleep and then onto the ACT!
No comments:
Post a Comment