The long awaited day had finally arrived. It turned out really nicely! It was a small Christmas (gift wise), but it will be one of the few (if not last) Christmas that we will spend together with Whit, Court, and Easton, Kori and Taylor, and Dave, Leah, and even Tate and Court (Lykins).
We were all so glad to be together! Looking back I enjoyed it a lot more than I did in the moment, I was so sick, it wasn't even funny (Seriously, I didn't start feeling better till the week of my Birthday, Jan 10th). It is such an amazing experience to be surrounded with family and it makes me so grateful for the knowledge that we can be together forever. It also seems to hint of what Zion will be like- one heart and one mind, because that is how I feel when I am with them.
On top of all that, mom also made homemade cinnamon rolls.
 |
| Best pic out of like 5. |
 |
| We always take family pic on the stairs, before we open presents. |
 |
| This year we failed. |
 |
| Almost everyone stood in the hallway instead of get in the picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment