Friday, June 10, 2011

Family visits!!!

Some of the crew(:

Around April my mom's sister Andrea came to see us from California. She was so excited to visit as were her kids! Things sure did get crazy, but I think everyone enjoyed it. We were originally going to go to the zoo however it was SO packed! We have NEVER seen it that packed before, so instead we went to the nature center. It was very exciting, everyone had a great time... except for the bugs. I think we could all do without those! 

From left to right: Cable, Solomon, Addie and Janey

Janey and Cable

Caden and Max

Janey and Addie watching the water for animals!

Cable and Solomon playing in the playset

Looking at animals!!!

Turtles 
GWEN!!!!:D

A Duck

Gwen wasn't quite sure what to think of those sunglasses!

Cousins holding hands. I thought it was kinda cute(:

Having some issues....

Gwen and her mama!  
From left to right: Max, Caden, Cable and Ainsley 

No comments: