Friday, April 22, 2011

Solo Contest

This is a contest that I did. I sang an italian song called Tu Lo Sai. The song is on youtube (but I'm not the one singing it on youtube). It's really pretty. Solo contest is where you go into a room with a judge and you sing a song. They write down on a paper what they thought. Including things to fix and things they like. Then the judge rates you 1-5 5 being the worst and 1 being the best. In order to continue unto a state level you have to get a one. I got a 1. So I was able to go to state. I then got my ratings back and had a 1!!! I was very happy. It's pretty hard. But it was way fun and totally worth it!!(:

(From left to right) Sally, Hannah, Avery.

(From left to right) Sophia, Sally, Hannah, Avery.

Kaylin

This is what I got for getting a 1!

I was pretty excited...(:

No comments: