So Court has been sending us letters for sometime now, he has been in the MTC 4 weeks and has been doing great! Every Tuesday he sends letters and I have decided to start posting them SO, Here is the most recent news from Elder Lykins
Hello everyone from the glorious insides of the MTC!
Everything is still great out here, biggest piece of news is that we're no longer the 'noobies' in our zone! after 4 weeks, we finally have a new district in our zone! They're a bunch of great elders, so we're all looking forward to getting to know them and get some fresh news from the outside world. With a new district, however, comes the time when the old district leaves. The old district had our Zone Leaders for the last few weeks. It was a sad day to see them go, they were pretty great elders that kept everyone united. The new zone leaders are actually in my district though and they're awesome so things will be great. My companion, Elder Stacey, got called as the new district leader in our district, so the 3 of us have some new responsibilities. It's definitely work to be a leader because of the example that has to be set, but I'm confident it'll be fine. Spanish is definitely coming along. We only have another week of grammar then its all review. We're learning the Subjunctive and the Imperative. They are pretty difficult because of all the verbs we have to memorize, but I'm finally starting to feel like the spanish doesnt sound like I'm talking like a 3 year old. The principles are coming together which is great.
That's really all the news from Provo, hope all is well!Look forward to hearing from you!
Elder Lykins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cool mick!
I KNOW! It makes me happy :-)
We pray for Courtland every day. Glad he is doing well.
Post a Comment