Okay, so I found Addie, and she was wearing her swimsuit. There's nothing strange about that she's always wearing her swimsuitbut here's where it's funny, She had it on backwards! It made her look like a lil' pro-wrestler!!!! If you look you can see her belly button through the ruffly hole on her tummy.
Friday, August 21, 2009
I think we have a pro-wrestler
Okay, so I found Addie, and she was wearing her swimsuit. There's nothing strange about that she's always wearing her swimsuitbut here's where it's funny, She had it on backwards! It made her look like a lil' pro-wrestler!!!! If you look you can see her belly button through the ruffly hole on her tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that is so cute! When i saw that i about died laughing!
I know! I thought It was the funniest thing! I was drinking when I saw her and nothing went down my throat(if you get what I mean)...
HOLY COW!!! I HAVE A PICTURE OF ME LIKE THAT!!! :P
Post a Comment