“Do you have it?” The stout man questioned devilishly as he glanced at his surroundings.
The other man was in a cloak, his deep-set eyes crimson red, with a scar across one. His teeth were stained a mustard color, which was seen in his vile grin; an unpleasant odor circled him. The stout man was impatient, “Hurry up!” he growled.
There was a faint grunt as the stout man fell; the cloaked man stood over his victim. “You foolish fiend,” his slick voice echoed, “get rid of the body.” Black shadows leaped from the encircling buildings.
Yes if you like it I actually have an editor. She is an english teacher(Sister Grambo) when I asked her if she would do it, she was totally willing. If there is anybody who LOVES to write and wants to learn some cool stuff, May I suggest 'writing magic' the author Gail Carson Levine( has written some really good books in my opinion) Ella Enchanted, Fairest, Dave at night ect. so if you want to learn about writing MORE the book has really fun activities you do with writing that help make the book awesome. Definitely go for writing magic it's amazing!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Mick! That's amazing! I can't wait to read it when it's finished!
Thanks, I'm glad u like it!
Great job. Peyton and I both LOVE to write, maybe I'll have to check out this book.
It's really good, My english teacher has suggested it to some of the kids that LOVE to write and want to write a story.
Post a Comment